ReGrow Performs Eyebrow Restoration
Your eyebrows may seem like one of the most unimportant features on your face, but the reality is, they are a key part of your overall appearance, directly affecting the aesthetics of your face. When your eyebrows begin to thin, it can cause a drastic change in appearance. Luckily, the team at ReGrow is here to help. Plucking and waxing techniques, as well as the natural aging process, can all lead to thinning eyebrow hair. With our advanced restoration techniques, we can reverse your hair loss, giving you back the full eyebrows of years past. Say so long to thinning brows and hello to your regained confidence when you allow our team to restore your hair! Contact us today to learn more.
Our Eyebrow Reconstruction Process
Eyebrows provide a frame for the face. This must be kept in mind during the reconstruction process so as to add dimension, glamor, and drama to a person’s face. Our hair restoration specialists complete each brow restoration with care and precision, creating a symmetrical and proportional eyebrow shape to complement your facial features. Each specialist also takes into account the hair growth pattern of natural eyebrow hair, ensuring the donor’s hairs are placed and angled correctly to mimic this growth. For example, those hairs that align with an individual’s nose point upward, while hairs further from the nose begin to angle down over the eye. It’s essential to mimic this look to achieve the most natural results.
Our reconstruction process will include all of the following steps:
- We’ll start by artistically crafting the shape of your reconstructed eyebrow, taking into account your facial features.
- We’ll collaborate with you on the shape and look of the reconstructed brows, ensuring that you are happy with the outcome.
- Once we have finalized the plan for your reconstructed brows, we’ll remove the donor tissue strip from the back of the scalp.
- We’ll then dissect the donor hairs into single hair grafts using our advanced microscope equipment.
- The final step is to implant the donor hairs into your eyebrow region, following our precise plan for reconstruction and being sure to mimic the natural growth of hair.
Advantages of Our Eyebrow Restoration
Thinning eyebrows can occur in any person, regardless of their gender. Our eyebrow reconstruction offers a solution to correct it, restoring your eyebrows and confidence. You’ll love the look of your new brows and the advantages that come with them, including:
- A Youthful Appearance: Hair loss in the eyebrows often accompanies old age, which means thinning brows can make you appear older. By restoring your eyebrows, we can help you turn back the clock and achieve a more youthful appearance.
- Saves Time: When you have thinning eyebrows, you likely spend time using pencils or makeup, filling them in to make them appear fuller. This wastes time and money on expensive cosmetic products. Our eyebrow reconstruction process eliminates the need to spend time and money on filling in brows each day.
- Permanent Solution: Just like all of our other hair loss solutions, our brow reconstruction is permanent. The transplanted hairs will look completely natural and continue to grow for years to come.
- Achieves the Perfect Look: Because we take the time to expertly plan out your eyebrow reconstruction, you have the ability to plan exactly how you want your brows to look. We’ll work with you to achieve the perfect, shape, size, and thickness to perfectly complement your face.
Make a Consultation Appointment
Are you ready to learn more about our eyebrow reconstruction? Now is the time to call ReGrow. Our team will assess the current state of your brows and then begin planning the perfect reconstruction. Contact us today to make an appointment for a consultation. We can even complete these appointments online!